- About OAT
- Our academies
- Becoming an OAT academy
- Work with OAT
- Get in touch
Latest news stories
Deputy Curriculum Leader – Science
• An ambitious teacher looking to take on your first leadership and management role?
• Able to motivate and inspire students with a passion for your subject?
• A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills?
• Have the highest aspirations for the students you teach?
• Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
• Want to embark on an exciting professional journey in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application. Ormiston Park is a small but growing 11-19 Academy. Our vision of ‘Believe and Achieve’ underpins all aspects of academy life in our impressive and well-resourced new buildings and grounds. You will join a caring and committed body of staff and enjoy working with friendly and enthusiastic students of whom we are extremely proud. You will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision so that their aspirations become their reality.
Job descriptions and Application forms are available on our website or by request. All applications are to be returned electronically.
Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
How to apply:
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy contact Sally Spraggon, Secretary to the SLT Team on 01708-865180 or email@example.com