- About OAT
- Our academies
- Becoming an OAT academy
- OAT students
- Work with OAT
- Get in touch
Latest news stories
Ormiston Bushfield Academy is a good school (OFSTED - March 2016) specialising in Maths, Sport and Performing Arts with the recent inspection stating:
• Relationships between pupils and staff are positive and contribute substantially to the calm and productive learning environment
• Pupils are making very good progress
• Pupils behave well in lessons and around school
We relocated to a new £20.6 million state-of -the-art building in September 2012, giving every student the opportunity to learn in an exciting and inspiring environment. The Academy is conveniently located close to the Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire & Lincolnshire borders & benefits from excellent road and rail links.
Required for September 2017, we are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, highly motivated & enthusiastic teacher of English. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic Academy with a strong ethos of teamwork & support, where staff are committed to raising attainment. The Academy has been recognised for its high standards of inclusion. Applications are welcomed from both experienced & newly qualified teachers (we offer a full induction programme to NQTs). Visits to the Academy are encouraged and if this post has attracted your interest, we welcome enquirers to telephone for an informal discussion in the first instance.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom teacher who can inspire and excite students about their learning in all aspects of English;
• Be able to drive continuous improvement in teaching and learning within the subject, raising standards and ensuring student achievement is maximised;
• Be confident in the use of systems and data tracking;
• Be able to effectively communicate with students, parents and staff;
• Be keen to make a difference to the education of OBA students.
• Personalised professional development;
• An opportunity to join a well-established department at an Academy with a strong ethos of teamwork and support;
• Ipads, laptops for all staff in addition to desk top computers in all rooms;
• An opportunity to join a friendly & supportive staff at this popular oversubscribed Academy recognised for its continued improvement.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of two suitable references & a successful application for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
How to apply:
Application forms & further information about this post are available from our Website, or please contact Maureen Roberts, Principal’s PA, by telephone (01733 404345) or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to arrange an informal visit to the Academy.
|Person Spec- Teacher of English.doc||55.5 KB|